Warning: This isn’t your ordinary tour
And thank goodness for that because it’s much, much better. Instead of just getting a whirlwind tour of this amazing museum, you’ll also get a team-building experience that will make you laugh, think, and bond with your group. You’ll follow a trail of clues though the galleries and tackle tricky, entertaining questions about the surprising art you find.
Your discoveries might include…
- An eye-popping saint
- An ancient version of American Idol you can’t afford to lose
- Whistler’s Mother (of Pearl)
- A gal who wants to be “leafed” alone
- A remarkable Civil War scene made more famous by a Hollywood movie
- America’s only painting by Leonardo da Vinci
- A shark attack against a guy named Watson (no relation, we hope)
And those are just a few of the highlights on this hunt. Don’t worry: you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to play or to win. You just need a sharp mind and comfortable shoes. This “level playing field,” in which anyone can contribute to the victory, makes the game a perfect activity for any corporate group looking to add a dash of culture to a team-building outing.
A Kids Edition, for children and adults to enjoy together, is available for school field trips, scout outings, birthday parties—you name it! Suitable for ages 7 and up.