Try a wild team-building experiment…
…for even wilder fun on a quirky quest through this downtown Denver museum to uncover the most fascinating facts and strangest secrets of the natural world. You don’t need to be an actual scientist to play this game, but a keen sense of curiosity and collaboration will help launch your team to victory as you follow intriguing clues and answer tricky, humorous questions about what you find.
Along the way, you might encounter…
- Fowl play in the Rare Birds gallery, featuring some of the museum’s amazing dioramas
- Jurassic jitters in the Prehistoric Journey exhibit
- Terrors—and shocking sounds—among Bears & Sea Mammals
- Intergalactic oddities in the Space Odyssey exhibit
- Cross-cultural wonders that span continents and centuries
- Surprising secrets about your own body via Expedition Health
If you’re looking for a group activity with a killer twist, try the Murder Mystery Edition. In addition to uncovering the secrets featured in the main hunt, you’ll have to figure out who killed a Watson Adventures staffer—and prevent an international incident that could destroy the world as we know it. (No pressure or anything.)
This is the perfect game for any social gathering where people want to have fun and see an amazing place. Company outings, birthday parties, family gatherings, school or alumni activities, you name it—our scavenger hunts are right for all of them!
Youngsters age 7 and up can also get in the game, on the Kids Edition that’s great for a school field trip or an unusual birthday bash.