Time-travel back to bygone Seattle…
…on a fun, funny scavenger hunt that reveals the best of the Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI). On teams of six, you’ll search for answers to tricky, humorous questions about the objects on display. A trail of clues will lead you to uncover Seattle secrets and Pacific Northwest history and boggle at the latest tech triumphs in this Bezos Center for Innovation.
Along the way, you might find…
- What sort of pop you could cop from a par-t-pak
- A famous route on which countless computer gamers have died of dysentery
- A couple of hosers from the Great Fire of 1889
- Household items that time forgot
- Unusual fruits on the Patent Tree
- Cable cars, racing cars, and fantastic four-wheeled phenoms
Plus, souvenirs from the 1962 World’s Fair, the SS Beaver and other model ships, bizarre deep-sea diving helmets, dazzling vintage neon signs, and treasured toys.
A scavenger hunt at MOHAI is the perfect way to bring together friends and acquaintances for a birthday party, family reunion, social-group celebration, or whatever else—and have them raving about the event for days.