The movie magic you’ve been missing
Culver City has been the center of movie and television production since the 1920s, and a lot of that history is hidden in plain sight. Your team will follow a trail of tricky clues and answer humorous questions about the surprising places and things you discover.
Along the way, you might spot…
- A spiral trail that salutes Oz’s Yellow Brick Road
- The hotel where many a Munchkin bedded down for the night
- A hot spot that will transport you to Gone with the Wind
- Zoetropes around town that you’ll give a spin to see a “movie”
- A road trip with Lucy and Ricky Ricardo
- A quirky work of art that marks the site of a former movie-studio commissary
And those are just a few of the highlights associated with the golden age of the movie business. This game is available anytime as a great corporate team-building program or a fun activity for a social group.