See the best of Washington…
…on a whirlwind hunt that takes you uptown, downtown, and all around town. On teams, you’ll travel by limo or mass transit to explore Lafayette Park (which faces the White House), the Library of Congress, the Vietnam Memorial, Chinatown, the FDR Memorial, the Hirshhorn Sculpture Garden, the Smithsonian, and more. But that’s not all: along the way, you’ll also answer tricky, humorous questions about what you find to uncover D.C.’s hidden history.
- The legendary Willard Hotel, where Martin Luther King Jr. wrote his “I Have a Dream” speech and Lincoln ordered a lot of champagne
- The Air and Space Museum, where you must find wartime enemies plotting against the U.S.
- The U.S. Botanic Garden, where you’ll be challenged to locate an Rx in the jungle
- The spectacular Reading Room in the Library of Congress
- A view of Chinatown that will take you back in time
- The Star-Spangled Banner at the National Museum of American History
…and on and on. Meanwhile, during your journey from point to point, the Hunt Host will contact you to tackle tricky trivia questions.
You don’t need any previous knowledge to triumph. You just need to use your wits and collaborate with your team.
Out-of-towners and locals alike are sure to enjoy this hunt, which is a great activity for everything from birthday parties and family reunions to alumni get-togethers and corporate outings.