Revealed: amazing animals and their startling secrets
View the zoo anew as you follow a trail of clues and search for curious creatures and amazing facts on this team-building trek. You’ll track down answers to tricky questions that lead your team to uncover the most entertaining and unusual aspects of the animals.
Discover the answers to such questions as…
- Can you donate blood to a gorilla?
- Which penguins raised a badass celebrity?
- What should you expect when you French kiss an anteater?
- What can you give a frozen lemur?
- Would you be happy if your spouse acted like a Great Rhea?
- How does a giant waxy monkey help an Amazonian get high?
- On a date, what Californian can literally lose his head and yet still score?
You don’t need to know anything about the zoo or its lions, tigers, and bears to score points—and even to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and a sense of adventure.
Along the way, you’ll need to get creative for the Team Photo Challenges, which often require you to interact with the animals—from a distance, of course. (Don’t try to pet the tiger.)
Kids Edition available: Kids can get in on the fun on a version designed for them to enjoy with adults. It makes for a terrific school field trip, camp outing, or birthday party. Recommended for ages 7 and up.
Contact us to learn more about private hunts at the zoo!