When the weather won’t cooperate for an outdoor hunt…
…this team-building extravaganza is the perfect choice. Explore great museums and landmark buildings in the Wall Street area, in which tricky questions are your guide.
Along the way, you might uncover secrets about…
- Fraunces Tavern, where Washington said goodbye to his officers after the Revolution
- Majestic Federal Hall, a former Subtreasury Building on the site where Washington became president
- The National Museum of the American Indian in the eye-popping Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- Beautiful Trinity Church, completed in 1846
- The Museum of American Finance in its dramatic quarters in an old banking hall on Wall Street
- The Federal Reserve’s surprisingly captivating exhibit on the history of money
While all of these sites are within easy walking distance, if you want to go a bit farther afield, you can also include the New York City Police Museum in your hunt.
We’ll mix and match the museums according to your preferred locations, interests, time, and budget. See why we think these small museums are vastly underrated fun!