Find the antidote, win the game, save your life!
At the start of this unusual scavenger hunt, you’ve been poisoned and trapped. Sorry! But now is not the time to panic: it’s time to use your wits and work together to solve the puzzles created by the evil genius who poisoned you. Come up with the combination to a box and you’ll find the antidote. Sure, you can escape a room, but can you unlock the box and escape the Detroit Historical Museum before time runs out?
On teams, you’ll follow the villain’s diabolical trail of clues to explore the museum, searching the fascinating artifacts on display. Among your challenges: answer devilishly tricky questions about what you find, interact with our staff to tackle sneaky puzzles, and ultimately crack a code.
Along the way, you might also…
- Prowl the streets of 19th-century Detroit
- Take the Underground Railroad and learn the code name for Detroit
- Extract secrets from captains of industry
- Learn about the musical legends who made Motor City hum
- Run locomotives on one of the most amazing train sets you’ll ever see
- Comb through a treasure trove of artifacts from Detroit’s sports, pop-culture, financial, and political history
No knowledge of the museum or Detroit is required: you just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and excellent teamwork. Why get locked in a small room for an hour when you can explore the magnificent treasures of the Detroit Historical Museum?